Nicole S. Bell
As a second-generation descendant of Cuban entrepreneurs, Nicole learned at a young age that there are no guarantees in life, but instead the importance of family, discipline, hard work and dedication is crucial to one’s success. Nicole has lived these values as evidenced by her participation in multiple extracurricular activities, class research, and steady employment, while majoring in English and minoring in Spanish at Florida State University. After completing her undergraduate studies, Nicole pursued her passion for research and writing by attending the Stetson University College of Law.
While in law school, Nicole participated in the Stetson’s Elder Law Center and volunteered in the Special Needs Trust Conference and Wills for Veterans. She also served as an executive board member for the Stetson Law Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Association and an editor of the Journal of International Aging Law & Policy. From these experiences, Nicole learned the importance of listening to each individual’s needs as no single approach is right for everyone. She believes each plan should be personalized according to one’s particular wishes. She was named a 2019 Florida Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
A life-long Florida native, Nicole fell in love with St. Petersburg while studying at Stetson Law and instantly knew it was meant to be her home. Nicole enjoys reading, traveling, college football, Cuban food, and spending time with her family and friends.
- JD Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- BA in English, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Licenses & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Suncoast Estate Planning Council
- Pinellas County Association for Women Lawyers
- Leadership St. Pete, Class of 2019
- Pinellas Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2019-2020 President Elect
- Brookwood Florida Inc., 2019 President-Elect