Legacy Protection Lawyers, LLP is committed to the safety of our clients and team members. Amid the ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have put into place certain precautionary measures to provide a clean and safe environment for all while continuing to assist our community with their legal needs. These measures also minimize interpersonal exposure pursuant to the CDC guidelines while maintaining our high level of service.
Please be assured that, thankfully, no one at Legacy Protection Lawyers, LLP, nor any of our family members, are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, nor has anyone tested positive.
- Our team will continue to work normal hours (8:30 am – 5:00 pm), so please feel free to give us a call or send an email as you would normally do.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced any cold or flu like symptoms within the last 48 hours, we request that you reschedule any “in office” appointments and not come to our office.
- We have always wiped our conference room down after each appointment, but we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to help reduce the risk of exposure to infections.
Dropping Off Documents
- If you need to drop off any documents, we strongly prefer that you send these to our office via email or fax if possible. Our fax number is 727-498-5696.
- If you are unable to send via email or fax, please notify our office to arrange to drop your documents off at the receptionist’s desk.
In order to do our part to combat the spread of the COVID-19, and in concert with the recommendations by our public health agencies and officials, some members of our firm may be working remotely all or part of the time. However, be assured that any documents delivered to our office will be directed towards the appropriate team member – as always, your confidentiality is extremely important to us.
We will continue to monitor the governmental guidelines on a daily basis so new or additional measures may be implemented in the future. Our team is fully operational and here to support you and provide legal guidance.