Kira Doyle, Of Counsel
Prior to joining Legacy Protection Lawyers, LLP, in an ‘Of Counsel’ position, Kira Doyle was an associate attorney at several local law firms before founding her own practice in 2010.
Kira focuses her law practice on helping individuals and businesses protect their assets and preserve their wealth by providing legal services in the areas of wills, trusts and estates, including estate and gift tax planning as well as probate and trust administration; business law, including the formation and maintenance of small business entities, business transactions and contracts, and exit strategy and succession planning; and real estate transactions, including sales and purchases of real property and preparation of deeds and leases for residential or commercial properties.
Kira graduated from the University of Florida with honors, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her Master of Business Administration from Stetson University School of Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law.
Kira has received numerous awards and accolades during her years of practice. Most recently, and for the third year in a row, Kira received the “2021 Top 3 Estate Planning Lawyers in St. Petersburg” Award from Three Best Rated.
Current & Past Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association (Past Chair of Probate & Guardianship Section)
- Suncoast Estate Planning Council (Past President and Board Member)
- Pinellas County Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (Past Board Member)
- Bay Area Real Estate Council
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Planned Gifts Advisory Committee for the Children’s Dream Fund
- Professional Partners for Moffitt Cancer Center
- Children’s Home Society of Florida Planned Giving Leadership Council (Past Chair)
- The Veterans Advocacy and Benefits Association
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Suncoast Chapter, (Past Vice President and Member of Board of Trustees)
- All Children’s Hospital Development Council
Honors & Awards
- 10.0/10.0 “Superb” Rating by Avvo
- 2021, 2020, 2019 Top 3 Estate Planning Lawyers in St. Petersburg Award by Three Best Rated
- 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Clients’ Choice Award by Avvo
- 2018 Distinguished Lawyer Designation by The Expert Network
- 2017 “Best of Tampa Bay” for Honored Business by the St Petersburg Times
- 2017 Top Attorneys of North America by Who’s Who Directories
- 2017 Top 100 Trusts & Estates Lawyers in the State of Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyers – Wills, Trusts & Estates by The National Advocates
- 2016, 2015 Top 40 Under 40 – Wills, Trusts & Estates Lawyer by The National Advocates
- 2016, 2015 Top 40 Under 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyers Under 40 in the State of Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2015 Leaders in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star Award by the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation
- 2013 Up & Comers Award by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Co-authored “Sale and Purchase of a Business, Florida Small Business Practice Manual,” Chapter 10, the Florida Bar, Sixth Edition 2009
- Volunteer Attorney for Wills for Warriors Program
- Volunteer Attorney for Community Law Program, Inc.